I knew I had no hope of pulling this one off, so I asked Cameron to brainstorm with me. He came up with toilet papering their bedrooms. I know, it's the old standby, but we had never done it before, and I have fond memories of toilet papering people's houses. We snuck into their bedrooms and strung two rolls in each room. It was just like the good ole days.
The next morning we woke to little squeals and then the pitter-patter of little feet in the dining room as Annika and Kayja were busy readying their April Fool's prank. We went downstairs and discovered they had set the whole table for breakfast, substituting utensils for an array of kitchen implements. They had also stolen the toilet paper idea and toilet papered our table. They thought they were so clever.
You are teaching them well! I never thought of playing April Fool's pranks on my kids...sounds like fun :)
ReplyDeletePretty smart little girls you've got there, and cute too.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun memories for your girls! Thanks for sharing! I wish I could've heard them giggle!
ReplyDelete